WeFF – Annual Weaving and Fiber Festival
WHEN: Sunday May 17, 2020 in Torrance from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The only Los Angeles-area weaving and fiber festival, welcoming fiber enthusiasts of all ages to a day of great shopping and fiber fun.
This year’s WeFF features:
- Family-friendly demos: Weave a mug rug or a beaded necklace. Learn the secrets of an inkle (not ankle) loom. Add colorful stripes on a floor loom. The fabric you help make will go to create stuffed bunnies and bears to comfort children in need.
- Luscious yarns and fantastic gear from top fiber-arts vendors
- Gorgeous handwovens: scarves, towels, placemats, and more in our members’ boutique (perfect for gifts!)
- Yarn, books, and equipment bargains galore at our Weftovers sale
- Silent auction and raffle
- Members’ fashion show of fabulous handwoven garments
CNCH – Burlingame 2020
Finding the Artist Within
April 3-5, 2020
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Read the latest updates from the Conference Committee!
Welcome to CNCH 2020, our 68th annual Conference of Northern California Handweavers.
Our theme this year is “Finding the Artist Within.”
We hope this will be a weekend of exploration, discovery, and of finding new ideas to influence your projects. The variety of classes offered allows us to taste a new technique, and to use that to make new creative connections within ourselves. Reach out! Explore! Take a small risk, or a large one, and watch your inner artist grow and bloom.